Welcome to Oder!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Oder's System, located at https://oder.today.
Oder reserves the right to change or modify these Terms (including our policies which are incorporated into these Terms) at any time. You are strongly recommended to read these Terms regularly. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Platforms following the date on which the amended Terms are posted.
Unless otherwise stated, Oder and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Oder. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Oder for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Oder
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Oder
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Oder
- Redistribute content from Oder
Parts of this product and website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Oder does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Oder, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Oder shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Oder reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Oder a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising as merchant/customer. No link(s) should appear on any Website/platform that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Insensitive Information
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
All trademarks, logos, images, and service marks, including these Terms as displayed on the Platforms or in our marketing material, whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of Oder and/or third parties who have authorised us with the use (collectively the “Trademarks”). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way without our prior express written consent.
The use of Oder’s trademarks on any other website not approved by us is strictly prohibited. Oder will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Oder neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Platforms will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Oder. Use of any materials on the Platforms is at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Order, Price and Payments
- Minimum Order Value - Some of our merchants might require a minimum order value (“MOV”) before an Order can be placed and delivered to you. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, you will have the option of paying the difference to meet the MOV or to add more Goods to your Order.
- Special Instructions – Oder and the Vendor (as the case may be) reasonably endeavour to comply with your special instructions for an Order. However in some cases where this is not feasible, possible or commercially reasonable, Oder and/or the Vendor reserve the right to proceed to prepare the Order in accordance with standard operating procedures. Neither Oder nor the Vendor shall be responsible to replace or refund an Order which does not conform to special instructions provided by you.
- Delivery fees are chargeable on every Order unless you opt to collect your Order directly from the Vendor (“Pick-Up”).
- As for the time being, Oder encourages user/customers to make payments via Bank Transfer which will be processed by our third party payment service provider(s) or user/customer may prefer Pick Up option that requires and involves COD (‘Cash On Delivery”).
Oder has the right to terminate, suspend or delete your account and access to the Platforms, including any delivery service we provide to you in respect of an Order, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Oder, in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms. Oder may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Websites.